Lemnos looking for a Social Media Intern!
As the Lemnos portfolio grows and our startups mature into strong companies, we’re getting more and more exciting updates to let the world know about. We are looking for a talented individual to manage our social media channels, work with our portfolio companies to broadcast their announcements, and respond to all of the introductions, questions, and suggestions we get across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. It’s a great opportunity for someone to work with all of our portfolio companies and learn how marketing teams grow as startups mature. You’ll also get to work with the entire Lemnos team. If you are interested in the position described below, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your qualifications!
• Work with our portfolio companies to coordinate the release of their announcements on Lemnos social media channels
• Craft and/or edit Lemnos posts to provide maximum value to our audiences
• Manage Lemnos posts across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, lemnos.vc, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Review and summarize metrics/analytics coming from our social media channels
• Guide our design consultants in creating custom images for new posts or selecting appropriate stock images
• Monitor social channels for material addressed to Lemnos or portfolio companies that we should interact with
• Work with Lemnos team on events where appropriate
• Third year or later students working towards a Journalism, Creative Writing, or Business Communications degree
• Recent Journalism, Creative Writing, or Business Communications graduates looking for a flexible work opportunity
• Track record of developing and growing a social media following
• Examples of Twitter feeds, FB posts, and SnapChat or Instagram posts. Also how those posts increased traffic
• Light graphic editing proficiency (e.g. Photoshop) is a huge plus!
• Salary in-line with marketing intern rates, flexibility based on experience of the selected candidate
• Requires 10-20 hours per week with flexible hours possible
• >=5 hours per week working on-site at Lemnos is required
• Full time expansion of role is possible with additional responsibilities for a great performer