Thursday we will launch Season Two of our podcast “Into the Forge”. We are excited about the hardware founders we have lined up. In this new season, you will hear a range of experiences and perspectives that will help you better understand the challenges and best practices in starting a hardware company.
Some of the founders have recently secured great Series A funding, others have struck deals with Target to have their products in stores for the holidays, and still others are preparing to transform farming or improve deliveries to remote and dangerous locations. All have moved successfully from idea to initial product.
In the meantime, we would like you to take a few moments and catch up on Season One. In Season One, Lemnos Partner Eric Klein sat down with 10 founders to ask them the same 10 questions:
- Episode 1: Chris Bruce, the CEO of Sproutling, which was recently acquired by Mattel
- Episode 2: Ilya Polyakov, co-founder and CTO of Revolve Robotics, a former portfolio company of Lemnos
- Episode 3: Peter Platzer, the CEO of Spire, formerly NanoSatisfi
- Episode 4: Art Tkachenko, co-Founder of Pantry, a former Lemnos portfolio company
- Episode 5: Cheryl Kellond, founder and CEO of Bia, a former Lemnos portfolio company
- Episode 6: John Stanfield, the co-founder and CEO of Local Motion, which was acquired by Zipcar
- Episode 7: Dave Merrill, co-founder of Sifteo and Elroy Air, and Venture Partner at Lemnos
- Episode 8: Adam Ellsworth, founder of 8-Bit Lit
- Episode 9: Shireen Yates and Scott Sundvor of Nima, formerly 6SensorLabs, a Lemnos portfolio company.
To subscribe to this podcast in iTunes, click here.